Golly gee it’s been too long. I haven’t been consistent about blogging this past week. Anywho I’ve always loved makeup, but have struggled with finding products that work well with my sensitive skin. After trying multiple products I’ve discovered several that I love and highly recommend. Don’t worry I’m not sponsored, so these are my honest opinions.
- Tarte Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer➖ this product is light weight and delivers optimum coverage. This tinted moisturizer is loaded with antioxidants and formulated without the use of phthalates, mineral oil, gluten, and sodium lauryl sulfate. I have had zero irritation with this product and love the way I have light natural coverage all day long with one☝️ application. You can find this amazing product at Ulta, Sephora, or online.
- Tarte Maneater Mascara ➖ equipped with 360 degrees of tiny fiber like bristles you get drama and length in a few sweeps. Once again I have sensitive skin this includes my lashes and eye area. With some other brands my eyes get red and irritated. I am happy to report that is not the case with this product! Love it, also maneater doesn’t leave residue below the eyebrows after application. Which I had an issue with younique mascara.
- Tarte Creamy Powder Foundation ➖ with more coverage than the tinted moisturizer it gives for a porcelain look without the feel of caked on makeup. Long lasting coverage and works well with my sensitive skin.
- Physicians Formula Full Coverage Concealer ➖ gives a photo ready finish. My under eye skin is very sensitive and this product hasn’t irritated it yet! 👏🏼 the only issue I have with it is that when I first started using it too much came out at once which caused me to waste a lot of product👎🏽
- Tartelette In Bloom Pallet ➖ deep neutrals with a blend of matte and shimmery shadows. I love the colors and the shadows do not smug off at the end of the day. I have noticed so far that a little goes a long way which is nice as well. Since there is several matte options I use them to fill in my brows as well!
- Ulta tinted lip balm ➖ pink velvet ➖ I love the color and the simple ingredients such as shea butter. Keeps my lips feeling moisturizer and pretty. Only dislike is the taste. Not that I lick the lip balm but when some gets in your mouth it’s not very tasty. So if you can avoid it, I don’t recommend tasting it… lol
- Badger Lip Tint and Shimmer ➖vegan double sided tint! Love the summery color and their is two shades. It doesn’t have a nasty taste and does have a beautiful color. Moisturizer and stays on well. I highly recommend. Purchased from Sprouts.
🔆if you having questions about these products drop them in the comments below! If you have makeup that you love I’d love to hear what you use!